Cromwell Removals are a removals and storage company in Cambridgeshire and provide home & business moving services all over the UK.Removals and Storage in Lincolnshire (Lincs) Let us know where you're moving to - we'd love to help
Are you moving house in Lincolnshire?
Providing removals in Lincoln and the surrounding area.
Cromwell Removals have been helping families in Lincoln move home for over 20 years. We are a friendly, local removal firm providing a full range of removal services to help make your move as smooth as possible.
Trusted by our many customers to move them and their possessions to their new homes, we will provide your family with the same high level of care and with a custom service to match your needs.
- Full packing service - our team will come in and pack up your entire house - whatever the size.
- Fragile packing service - breakages during a move are always a concern - our trained packers will take care of your delicate possessions.
- DIY packing - if you'd prefer to self pack we can supply all the packing materials you'll need - all in good time before the big move.
- The removal team - your move will be carried out by a friendly, local removal team who will take the very best care of your possessions.
- Distance no problem - whether your move is just down the road or to another country, we'll get you and your belongs there safe and sound.
- Storage - if you're not quite ready for your next home we can arrange for secure and fully insured storage.
- Insurance - whilst in transit or storage, your valubles are always covered.
- Final touch - if you need help with a flat-pack or a washing machine plumbing in, we're here for that too.
In addition to removals and packing, we also provide fully insured and secure storage services.
Whether it be for a short period whilst your new home completes or a longer duration, home furniture storage may be more cost-effective than you thought.
And when you're ready with your new home, we'll collect your belongs and deliver them to you.
“Excellent customer service is at the core of every move and our highly trained and trustworthy staff will take the greatest of care of you and your possessions”
Are you moving house in Lincolnshire?
We provide removal and storage services in Lincolnshire including, amongst other towns and villages, the following:
Alford, Barton-upon-Humber, Boston, Bottesford, Bourne, Brigg, Broughton, Burgh le Marsh, Caistor, Cleethorpes, Crowland, Crowle, Epworth, Gainsborough, Grantham, Grimsby, Holbeach, Horncastle, Immingham, Kirton in Lindsey, Lincoln, Long Sutton, Louth, Mablethorpe, Market Deeping, Market Rasen, North Hykeham, Scunthorpe, Skegness, Sleaford, Spalding, Spilsby, Stamford, Wainfleet All Saints, Winterton and Wragby.
Some info about Lincolnshire (Lincs)
Lincolnshire (abbreviated Lincs.) is a county in the East Midlands of England, with a long coastline on the North Sea to the east. It borders Norfolk to the south-east, Cambridgeshire to the south, Rutland to the south-west, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire to the west, South Yorkshire to the north-west, and the East Riding of Yorkshire to the north. It also borders Northamptonshire in the south for just 20 yards (19 m), England’s shortest county boundary. The county town is the city of Lincoln, where the county council is based.
The ceremonial county of Lincolnshire consists of the non-metropolitan county of Lincolnshire and the area covered by the unitary authorities of North Lincolnshire and North East Lincolnshire. Part of the ceremonial county is in the Yorkshire and the Humber region of England, and most is in the East Midlands region. The county is the second-largest of the English ceremonial counties and one that is predominantly agricultural in land use. The county is fourth-largest of the two-tier counties, as the unitary authorities of North Lincolnshire and North East Lincolnshire are not included.
The county has several geographical sub-regions, including the rolling chalk hills of the Lincolnshire Wolds, the Lincolnshire Fens (south-east Lincolnshire), the Carrs (similar to the Fens but in north Lincolnshire), the industrial Humber Estuary and North Sea coast around Grimsby and Scunthorpe, and in the south-west of the county, the Kesteven Uplands, rolling limestone hills in the district of South Kesteven.