Cromwell Removals are a removals and storage company in Cambridgeshire and provide home & business moving services all over the UK.Removals and Storage in Essex Let us know where you're moving to - we'd love to help
Are you moving house in Essex?
Providing removals in Chelmsford and the surrounding area.
Cromwell Removals have been helping families in Essex move home for over 20 years. We are a friendly, local removal firm providing a full range of removal services to help make your move as smooth as possible.
Trusted by our many customers to move them and their possessions to their new homes, we will provide your family with the same high level of care and with a custom service to match your needs.
- Full packing service - our team will come in and pack up your entire house - whatever the size.
- Fragile packing service - breakages during a move are always a concern - our trained packers will take care of your delicate possessions.
- DIY packing - if you'd prefer to self pack we can supply all the packing materials you'll need - all in good time before the big move.
- The removal team - your move will be carried out by a friendly, local removal team who will take the very best care of your possessions.
- Distance no problem - whether your move is just down the road or to another country, we'll get you and your belongs there safe and sound.
- Storage - if you're not quite ready for your next home we can arrange for secure and fully insured storage.
- Insurance - whilst in transit or storage, your valubles are always covered.
- Final touch - if you need help with a flat-pack or a washing machine plumbing in, we're here for that too.
In addition to removals and packing, we also provide fully insured and secure storage services.
Whether it be for a short period whilst your new home completes or a longer duration, home furniture storage may be more cost-effective than you thought.
And when you're ready with your new home, we'll collect your belongs and deliver them to you.
“Excellent customer service is at the core of every move and our highly trained and trustworthy staff will take the greatest of care of you and your possessions”
Are you moving house in Essex?
We provide removal and storage services in Essex including, amongst other towns and villages, the following:
Aveley, Basildon, Billericay, Braintree, Brentwood, Essex, Brightlingsea, Burnham-on-Crouch, Canvey Island, Chelmsford, Chigwell, Chipping Ongar, Clacton-on-Sea, Coggeshall, Colchester, Corringham, Dovercourt, Epping, Frinton-on-Sea, Grays, Great Dunmow, Hadleigh, Halstead, Harlow, Harwich, Leigh-on-Sea, Loughton, Maldon, Manningtree, Prittlewell, Rayleigh, Rochford, Saffron Walden, Shoeburyness, South Woodham Ferrers, Southend-on-Sea, Southminster, Stanford-le-Hope, Thaxted, Tilbury, Waltham Abbey, Walton-on-the-Naze, West Mersea, West Thurrock, Wickford, Witham and Wivenhoe.
Some info about Essex
Removal and storage in Essex, one of the home counties, it borders Suffolk and Cambridgeshire to the north, the North Sea to the east, Hertfordshire to the west, Kent across the estuary of the River Thames to the south, and Greater London to the south and south-west. The county town is Chelmsford, which is one of two cities in the county with the other being Southend-on-Sea which was granted city status on the 1st March 2022. For the purposes of government statistics, Essex is placed in the East of England region.
There are four definitions of the extent of Essex, the widest being the ancient county. Next largest is the former postal county, followed by the ceremonial county, with the smallest being the administrative county — the area administered by the County Council, which excludes the two unitary authorities of Thurrock and Southend-on-Sea, and the areas administered by the Greater London Authority.
The ceremonial county occupies the eastern part of what was, during the Early Middle Ages, the Anglo-Saxon Kingdom of Essex. As well as rural areas, the county also includes: London Stansted Airport, the new towns of Basildon and Harlow, Lakeside Shopping Centre, the port of Tilbury, and the City and borough of Southend-on-Sea.